Gitamritam Nipun 2018 was a 4day residential camp for working professionals, under 35 years of age. It was conducted at Amrita University, Bengaluru campus in the month of November 2018. ‘Life excellence’ was the theme of the camp. Based on Gita slokas we explored, experimented and experience the concept of Bhagavad Gita.
Br. Dhyanamrita gave Bhagavad Gita class daily. The theme of the camp was ‘Love Everything’ and the chapter taken was 12 – Bhakti yoga. read more…
YOGA & MEDITATION
Energizing yoga & meditation sessions made sure that the body and mind aligned perfectly to the Ma Om rhythm; and puja & worship purified the mind. read more…
MY WORK, MY LIFE
Each day, these dignitaries the field of science, arts, literature, academics, sports, social work & culture shared their life with children
Workshops to create awareness, life skills and professional skills: From Pujas to Photography, Cooking to Critical management.
Nipun 2018 – camp reports
- Bhagavad Gita: A user’s manual for lifeIt’s not uncommon for people to get baffled by the challenges and uncertainties thrown at them by life, in both professional and personal fronts. How to be happy all the […]
- Yoga: The art of awakening the force withinAs part of the Nipun ’18 camp, the sessions on Yoga and Yoga Nidra were conducted by eminent scholar Dr Sripad H. Ghaligi. The session was packed with energy, said the […]
- Think and grow rich: A session on passionate, professional approach towards workIn this session on ‘My work, My life’, Mr. K. Nandakumar, founder & CEO of SunTec technologies spoke of his philosophy for life and success. The technology evangelist with more […]
- Samatva: The way of the YogiThe ability to look at life with composure is the first step towards becoming a yogi. This capability called Samatva enables one to treat both happiness and sorrow with equanimity. […]
- Grab life by the horns: Prasad DeoleThe session by Mr Prasad Deole, an adventure tourism entrepreneur on ‘My work, My Life’ was an exhilarating account of a journey of success. The session was a truly electrifying […]
- Nipun 18: Life-altering lessons, say the camp participantsMany have felt like being gifted with a new pair of eyes, to look at life with a whole new perspective.